The Innolyzer SINC platform is based on a portable, user friendly, hand held system. Users load samples directly from the collection source and obtain a quantitative reading of H2S content. In the past, storage and transport of H2S laden samples to a lab resulted in degradation of the sample. The field ready nature of SINC increases accuracy though both measurement technique and assured preservation of sample integrity. Quantitative data offers advantages over qualitative (colorimetric) readings that ballpark the H2S content of samples and are subject to user error. No more expensive and time-consuming tests are needed: the SINC series provides better data more quickly.
- Portability: hand held SINC and pocket sized eChem reader
- Sample Integrity: on-site loading ensures sample preservation
- Ease-of-use: less than 5 minutes user time per reading
- Accuracy: quantitative data without calibration
- Data Management: store and download readings